IRA Charitable Rollover
For anyone 70 ½ or older, who is looking for a way to make a difference in helping further TCM’s mission and interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from IRA withdrawals, consider an IRA Charitable Rollover. In 2016 Congress enacted a permanent extension of the IRA charitable rollover. As a result, individuals age 70 ½ or older can make gifts directly from their IRA to charity in 2015, 2016 and beyond. It is a way you can help yourself and assist greatly toward the work of TCM.
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
* Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to TCM and/or other favorite missions
* Satisfy your required minimum distribution for the year
* Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
* Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
* Help further the work and mission of TCM and other missions you support
How an IRA Charitable Rollover gift works
1. Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to TCM and other 501(c)3 organizations
2. Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to TCM to help continue our important work
3. Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction
4. Please contact David Wright at 317-299-0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about an IRA Charitable Rollover or wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
Respond to a specific ministry need
There are a variety of needs at Haus Edelweiss as well as our Indianapolis office where we can't purchase specific items useful to the ministry without the specific funding. If you would like to help with one of these items, please put the item/s name in the memo section of your check, or in the "note" box on our online giving portal HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Sears 317-777-5950
Host a Financial Planning Seminar at your church
Because of TCM's partnership with Financial Planning Ministries, we can host a Financial Planning Seminar at your church for free!
During the-70 minute seminar, a financial planning representative will explain how setting up a Living Trust can save you thousands of dollars by avoiding probate, keep your assets confidential from the public after death, and guide you in channeling the resources that would be going to the government to your local church and to TCM.
After the seminar, that same representative will come back a few weeks later and meet with each family individually and set up a living trust completely FREE so that they can prepare a future for their earthly family, as well as leave a legacy to the ministries they love.
Liquidize your earthly possession into Eternal Impact
Short on cash? TCM now takes non-cash items such as vehicles, electronics, gift cards, etc. to liquidate and use the money for our ministry training programs. Simply follow the instructions on our giving page, and turn your earthly stuff into treasures in heaven today!
Share the story and become a TCM Advocate
TCM relies on hundreds of individuals around the nation to spread the word about the incredible impact of our ministry. Will you help share that story? We can send you all kinds of literature, videos, and stories to help equip you to share the ministry of TCM with those around you.
Contact Tom Sears for more information - email@example.com 317-299-0333
Get .5% of what you spend on Amazon to be donated to TCM for free!
Simply by using the web address of smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate .5% of what you spend on their site to TCM! Click on the "get started" button on your left to get .5% of what you already spend online to help Take Christ to Millions!
Wear your support!
Browse through hundreds of different clothing options and show others you support the ministry of TCM. Wearing a TCM branded clothing item is a great way to start a conversation about the ministry of TCM and to share with others the incredible things God is doing around the world. Also, a portion of the money spent on this site will go toward student scholarships for our ministry training programs.