TCM International Institute develops Christian leaders for significant service through higher learning.
That every nation will have effective leaders of disciple-making movements impacting their churches, cultures, and countries for Christ.
Through the development of strong Christian maturity, servant leadership, involvement of diverse cultures, and the transformation character of Christianity, we promote healthy change both in individuals and communities. By establishing a critical mass of strong churches, agencies, and ministries, not only will individual lives be transformed, but the culture of the European and Central Asian countries and cultures will be strengthened through Christ.
Through practical educational preparation for ministry, TCM International Institute trains and fosters indigenous Christian leaders for the purpose of reaching their own countries, cultures, and churches for Christ. In consultation with key leaders throughout Europe and Central Asia, we provide a graduate "field based" learning environment of bi-vocational nationals with a practical focus. It must relate to the needs of adult learners who are already involved in significant ministries throughout Europe and Central Asia.
TCM's holistic preparation for leadership is centrally focused on the whole person: head, heart, hands, and feet. Thus, the educational experiences we provide are designed to develop servant leaders spiritually and professionally as well as intellectually. The challenges these Christian Leaders will face in their post-educational ministry will be great in diverse hostile environments. Having an understanding and ownership of what it means to be Christ-like through their servant leadership will be instrumental in their success.
World Christian Vision:
TCM advocates non-denominational Christianity based solely on Biblical authority. We do not promote any denomination in Europe or Central Asia, but rather work hand-in-hand with anyone who follows Jesus Christ as Lord in obedience to His Word. We recognize and value the diverse indigenous Christian churches, institutions, and agencies already in place throughout Europe and Central Asia. Therefore, national partnerships exist in the various countries in which TCM works to provide oversight, counsel, guidance, and direction in all TCM activities for the sole purpose of strengthening their cultures through Christ.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe we are called to help fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to "make disciples of all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything He has commanded." We gladly do this in unity with others who also confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
2. We believe the Bible is the inspired, only infallible Word of God, and follow it to teach us His will and direct our lives.
3. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and strive to love Him with heart, soul, mind, and strength.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory for judgment and the restoration of all creation to God our Father.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and actively seek His indwelling to live godly lives of faithful service.
6. We believe everyone is created in the image of God. Therefore, we refrain from creating financial, ecclesiastical, or any other restrictions to Christian maturity, justice, and freedom.
7. We believe our Lord’s commission is to develop disciple makers for God’s Kingdom. Therefore, we work non-denominationally and avoid political activity.
1. Transparency and accountability through valid performance measures.
2. Open, honest, and clear communication with all constituencies.
3. Exemplary increase and wise stewardship of all resources.
4. Mature leadership by qualified directors, faculty, and staff.
5. Continual institutional, professional, and personal learning and growth.
6. Practical teaching and research to advance the mission and vision.
7. Dedicated service for and by graduates, students, and donors.
8. Healthy initiatives and partnerships which actively keep in place long-term national leaders who are independent and self-supporting.