What is it?
You "remotely" participate in the TCM Golf Outing by playing a round of golf at a course and time of your choosing by September 22, 2017.
All proceeds benefit the Student Scholarship Fund of TCM International Institute.
How does it work?
- Register your foursome or as an individual below.
- Go play!
- Submit to TCM by September 22:
- Your scorecard
- A team picture
Play golf with friends and support TCM at your convenience.
Submit your scorecard by September 22nd
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for foursomes.
- Prize drawing for individuals.
Winners announced at the TCM Golf Outing - Hillview CC, Franklin, IN - October 2nd.
Details and Guidelines
- Register online no later than September 1, 2017.
- The entry fee is $100 per foursome (a $25 tax deductible gift for each individual).
- Or, you may register as an INDIVIDUAL. You make a donation to TCM equivalent to your green fee (e.g. $60) (Your donation is 100% tax deductible.)
- Mulligans may be purchased for $10 each, or 8 for $60 (for those in a foursome).
- Play your 18-hole round at a course of your choosing anytime this summer but no later than the end of September.
- To ensure equitable competition, play from tees with a slope of 69-72 and a rating of 118-130.
- For foursomes, a best ball scramble will be the format and all play will be based on the honor system.
- Immediately upon completion of your round, and no later than midnight September 22, submit to email@example.com:
- A scan of your completed scorecard
- A photo of your foursome (for TCM publication!)
- Prizes for "Satellite" fouresomes will be offered and awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams and announced at our live event awards banquet held at Hillview Country Club the evening of Monday, October 2nd.
- A prize drawing will be held for all INDIVIDUAL participants (vs. those in a fouresome) and announced at the live event on October 2nd.
- All winners will be notified by email.