TCM needs scholarships from individuals or churches with a vested interest in the future of Christian leadership. Personally praying for students and providing funding to equip a leader for life is an eternally significant cause worthy of your involvement.
With your investment, a fully equipped national leader will be put in place to serve in their own country. Typical graduates speak several languages, function competently in his or her own culture, and need no ongoing financial support after the scholarship is complete. Each graduate will be a self-supporting national missionary in his or her community serving for a lifetime in their region!
TCM is currently training approximately 800 students in our Certificate and Masters degree programs. Sponsored scholarships have been provided for less than 10% of those students.
Investments in scholarships vary from providing a one-course scholarship ($1,350) to a Master of Divinity degree ($24,000). The course of action for funding a scholarship is flexible. Most scholarships are paid for over a 1-to-5-year period and are tailored to meet individual preferences. Donors can also apply support toward the General Scholarship Fund. This amount will be applied to a student once the fund has reached the Masters level of needed support ($12,000).
TCM, through the Scholarship Fund, provides opportunities for churches, Sunday schools, businesses, foundations, or individuals to participate in the Leaders for Life Scholarship Program at any of several levels and with flexibility. The Fund allows many partners to pool their resources to provide scholarships to students who otherwise would be unable to obtain the tools and training needed for ministry in Eastern and Central Europe.
Benefits to the Scholarship Recipient:
- Tuition paid for a student to earn a Certificate, an M.A. degree in Practical Ministry, or M.Div. degree in Ministry Leadership
- Help the student purchase textbooks
- Help provide transportation to and from Haus Edelweiss if the student cannot afford to come otherwise
Benefits to the Scholarship Provider:
- Plans for financing scholarships provide flexibility and affordability.
- Providing a scholarship for even one student has an immeasurable ripple effect in that student’s country, community, and church.
- You are providing education and ministry training for a student who may not otherwise be able to acquire these valuable tools.
- When providing a scholarship at the M.Div., M.A., and Certificate levels, you may choose the student you wish to sponsor.
- You can keep in touch with your student to receive updates and give encouragement in his or her ministry and studies.
|Master of Divinity degree in Ministry Leadership||$32,000 total cost|
|Master of Arts degree in Practical Ministry||$16,000 total cost|
|Certificate in Practical Ministry
(for undergraduate students or for graduates with limited time for formal study)
|$ 8,000 total cost|
|Four courses (classes)||$ 4,000 total cost|
|Two courses (classes)||$ 2,000 total cost|
|One course||$ 1,000 total cost|
|General Scholarship Fund||$ Any amount|
|WHAT CAN YOU DO? WHAT WILL YOU DO?||$_________|
If you have questions about the Scholarship Program and training a future Christian leader in Europe and Central Asia, please contact TCM at (317-299-0333) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.