1. Transparency and accountability through valid performance measures.
2. Open, honest and clear communication with all constituencies.
3. Exemplary increase and wise stewarship of all resources.
4. Mature leadership by qualified directors, faculty, and staff.
5. Continual institutional, professional, and personal learning and growth.
6. Practical teaching and research to advance the mission and vision.
7. Dedicated service for and by graduates, students, and donors.
8. Healthy initiatives and partnerships which actively keep in place long-term national leaders who are independent and self-supporting.